Exercise:
1.5 hour light indoor spin. Avg HR 121. Max HR 142. Below zone 1, 25min. Zone1, 57min. Zone 2, 10min. - 1100kcal
1 hour outdoor bike sled pull. Thanks for the idea Neil! This was like trolling for kids around the neighborhood. I took Chrissy out on a couple of laps and suddenly the kids were lining up for rides. The neighborhood kids are accustomed to joining in on the wacky stuff I do! :-) I pulled two kids at a time...I tried three but there was too much inertia! -800kcal
1 hour light indoor spin. Avg HR 115. Max HR 132. Below Zone 1, 22min. Zone 1, 40 min. -675kcal.
Nutrition:
400kcal grapenuts and banana
200kcal coffee and creamer
400kcal waffles
550kcal french fries
220kcal taco
670kcal rice bean and chicken burrito
150kcal 1/2 cheeseburger
150kcal 7up
150kcal cranberry juice
300kcal split pea soup
300kcal chicken
200kcal ice cream
Total: 3690
Energy Balance: Negative -860kcal
intake +3690
expenditure - 4550 (2000 base + 2350 exercise)
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment